Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Game Over?

If you know Erik and I at all, you will discover very quickly that we are overprotective. Erik is sooo much more so than I-but we both are. The funny thing about that photo is that only one child is wearing a life jacket. Now, in KY it is the law that all children are to wear a life jacket when in a boat or ON A DOCK if they are under the age of 16. We abide by this law completely. However, at the time of this photo, Kayla and Lilly were finished fishing and walking the dog around the grounds of the state park we were visiting. I had them run over and get in the picture and then they could go back to running the dog around on land.

So in this picture, two very protective parents are allowing two of their children on a dock without a lifejacket. One of them though is the golden child and completely safe. It just makes me laugh everytime I see it.

No comments: