Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I took a friend with me to the homeschool support group meeting last night. We were good friends about 15 years ago when each of us was on a different path. We have been walking a sort of parallel path since then, making our way back to God. It was very interesting to compare our walks. And it was a blessing. Our paths crossed again at the fund-raiser yard sale my club had, and I just can't shake the fact that God had something to do with it.

She stretches me. She believes things that are beyond my scope of understanding. She is real and credible. I don't know what to do with it. God does things in His time, in His way. I do know the meeting and the visit have both encouraged me to "clean up" my act a little. I've gotten a little lazy in my walk and in my school. God sent me a friend and a meeting to spur me on.

Thank you God for the blessings you provide, you know what we need before we ask and you provide it just at the right time.

1 comment:

Mia said...

Oh we need to talk!! I think we both have had light bulb moments in the past few days!!
Mia