Monday, September 03, 2007




I am amazed! I got this award from two different people. WOW! I am so happy. Thanks so very much. It is wonderful to be thought of as nice, especially since I don't exactly consider myself "nice". I consider nice to be sweet and I am only sweet if judged by the sweets I consume. Heehee! I am accepting both awards though!! Thanks proverbs31 (starting a new business-please check it out!!) and jettybetty! Right back atcha, as you are both very good to me and your blogs inspire me! I am now passing this award on to 14(2 awards X 7 bloggers each) other bloggers.

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."

THOSE I KNOW IN REAL LIFE:
Steph S- Even though she doesn't update to suit me, she is a wonderful friend and you will be inspired by her attitude of service in her home, I know I am! The third friend Texas took from me.

Mia- My sarcastic soul sister. Texas took one of her friends too, so God introduced us. ( :

Hulagirl-She is an awesome lady in real-life and the blogosphere. Warning: wears parrot gear!

Summer-Niceness personified, the reason I became a blogger. The first friend Texas took from me. Warning: hates capital letters!

Sandy- We've been overlooking each other's personality quirks for years now. We are the odd couple of friends, what a blessing! Her blog is great. Warning: history and classical lit buff!

Stephanie - old friend, new blogger. By old, I mean that she is even older than my husband-YIKES! They have their own sub-group at church, heehee. When is that age-group activity? I need to get it on the calendar.

Julie - Her blog is private unless you are special. I am. Julie send me your contact info again and I promise not to lose it this time!! We are coming for a visit this fall, I mean it!!

Sara M. - Our lives are intertwined in such unusual ways and I am so glad!

Sara D.- Leave her comments and beg her to post more. She has wonderful things to share, but she doesn't update much.

Lesli-(not -so)New momma and still sharing her hubby with the military! That is nice with zeros on the end.

THOSE I DO NOT KNOW IN REAL LIFE
Kerflop-Inspired me to be real and transparent by being that way herself.

Manda-Kerflop's sister. We share leakitis in common and are now bonded for life. Look for it in her archives.

Zoot- Inspired me to be real and transparent by being that way herself.

Jacinda-Proof that you don't have to talk long before you realize what a small world it is. I feel like I know her in real life even though I don't.

There are, unfortunately, so many I have left out.

6 comments:

jettybetty said...

You truly are one of the nicest people I know. I am glad you got double nominated!

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Ooh! Thanks!!! I don't know about the awesome part, but I'll take the compliment. I'm very flattered, especially since I think I have a lot of room to grow on the nice meter.

Give yourself more credit. You're nicer than you think..a lot.

Julie Anne said...

Wow, I haven't gotten an award since winning a basketball and a $50 savings bond at a spelling bee in the sixth grade. I feel special!

Jessica said...

Aw thanks so much!

Sandy said...

Thank you!! My first (and maybe only!) blog award ever! :-) I think I need to put it on my front door... or on my mirror to remind me, "I am nice... I am nice... I am nice..."

Mia said...

thank you!! you are a jewel to me!!
Mia