Friday, August 17, 2007

Margaritaville

I have drank more in the last 3 days than I have drank all year. I am a total lush, let me tell you. I bet I drink 10-12 drinks in a year. Tuesday night, I asked Erik to get the fixins for margaritas as I was craving one. I had two that night. Then two the next night after church. I had none last night but tonight I am thinking of having another.

I blame this stupid(it is not really stupid, very effective as my heels are not cracked for the first summer ever) Margarita foot scrub I have. It smells just like the real thing and I have been using it all summer. I love the scrub and the drink, but I don't think one should crave drinks all summer long. I think I will not get this particular brand again. Maybe a nice cinnamon scrub. Oh maybe not, Hot D*amn! cinnamon schnapps was an old favorite in my younger years. Best not to tempt myself.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Having never had a margarita, I can't say I understand this exactly, however, I did have a "Cinnamon Roll" lotion that made me want to lick my hands. Guess that sort of equates your lush-ness!

Hula Girl at Heart said...

At the risk of encouring your habit I will tell you they make margarita flavored Jell-O. Sorry. It was my duty as a Parrot Head to tell you.

JDT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Anne said...

said...

I've had a little more to drink lately than usual too. But I've also learned that a small glass of heart-healthy wine can do the trick of half an Ativan pill, so cheers!!