Friday, July 13, 2007

The five people I am passing this award onto are:



I found Mandagirl through her sister kerflop . This post made me love her forever since I have the same problem from time to time. If only there was something more absorbent than super plus. These two girls both stole my heart by sharing all with all. Anyway, she is a neat girl and I enjoy her blog.


Jettybetty reminds me the direction I want my life to go. I want to raise my three to be as happy and well-adjusted as her three. She also constantly reminds me to keep the emphasis on my hubby, since he stays when everyone else grows up and moves away. I also am inspired the way she keeps it real in the spiritual arena-not by doing it perfectly but by doing it consistently.

I love guys who blog-not that I'm in love or having a crush, I just love personal glimpses into how the other half thinks. Being married to a man of few words is challenging, so reading the words of other men kind of helps me piece together my jigsaw man - in a not really sort of way. Wow, what a description. Yes, I do have a way with words!! This is a father talking about his best investment which is family. It is funny and endearing and I enjoy reading it.


Zoot is an obsessive blogger like me. Putting it all out there. While we have very different lives, they are still very similar. I have been reading Zoot as long as I have been blogging. She does use some very colorful expressions but it just makes her more endearing. She also has a readership of a bazillion and probably has gotten this award a thousand times-but I am still giving it as a loyal blog reader.


My sarcastic soul sister. Very very funny and someday, I am totally gonna order some soap. She, like me, has a fondness for her sleep clothes/robes and a flexible cleaning/life schedule.


Thank you Mia, for the award. I've never received one before and it made my day. I must mention that I second her award to hula girl. Also, everyone on my blog linky list deserves this award-but I give this award to them every day by listing them on my blog and I could not narrow them down to save my life, so I stuck with people I don't know (except Jettybetty who I met at Chili's one time)!!

3 comments:

zoot said...

I have NEVER gotten this award before and let me tell you - I needed it this week! Thank you SO MUCH!!!

jettybetty said...

I am so intensely encouraged! Thank you so much--I will have to think about and try to share the encouragement!

Sara said...

I had fun reading some of the blogs you awarded. Even discovered the term "spiritual ADD" with a self-diagnosis. Lots of laughs, too.