Sunday, March 25, 2007

Top ten things on my mind:

10. I worry about the way we discipline our children. I want to disciple more and spank less. Spanking is easier but less effective. I want more unity between hubby and I in this area as well.

9. As the end looms near to my scout troop, I am apprehensive about starting a new scout chapter and uncertain as to how that will look and what it will entail.

8. I am still in vacation mode and I hope it passes tomorrow!!

7. My kids are still in vacation mode and I hope it passes tomorrow.

6. We are out of milk and some other essentials even though we just went to the grocery.

5. Hubby and I are very poor communicators and I wish I knew how to make it better. We truly don't speak the same language.

4. I want to do more Pampered Chef work but cannot seem to squeeze it in right now because I am out of the practice of squeezing it in.

3. I am no longer even remotely on track for reading the Bible in 90 days. I want to get back on track. My time is not well managed and alot of things are slipping by. I am hating it.

2. I desperately want a diet coke. Easter seems so far away.

1. God is in control and he has a plan for my life even when it seems all jumbled and mixed up like it is right now. He has a plan and preference for everything on this list. I am overly hormonal and hoping to give it all to Jesus and not take any of it back. God is in control, God is in control, God is in control....

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hey, where is the rest of the vacation? I'm sorry you had to miss San Antonio. Very cool city, worth going back for. :D I was really getting into reading your vacation posts. Oh, and my silly sentance is: I choked on a snowman because I'm very pretty. Interesting, huh?

jettybetty said...

When you get the communication thing with your honeee figured--please let me know.

Isn't it great God has a plan for our lives--even though it's jumbled looking to us?