Sunday, February 04, 2007




Meet Toby!!
My birthday surprise. Pray for him, he is not feeling well. I hope it is an upset tummy due to something he ate, not other things which could be bad.
I love his big ears most of all that don't match the rest of him. Erika put that neckerchief on him. He is really too cute to believe. Erik made a wonderful choice, what a sweetie. He is a puppy though, so we have to potty train which will not be so fun. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. He loves and supports us through it all!
AND, we got big beautiful snow last night. Unpredicted. The best kind. 2 inches. The kids really don't feel well, but they might get out and enjoy it later.
SO Summer, we will truly have a Sabbath today!


1 comment:

jettybetty said...

aawww
Hope Toby feels better soon--he's way too cute to feel bad!