Five Things You Don't Know About Me
Sandy (see side-links) tagged me and since I take tagging so serious....
1. I don't "Love Lucy" or any other old sit-com. I also have a hard time watching old movies. I have never seen "It's A Wonderful Life" but have attempted it MANY times.
2. I am unable to learn music. It is VERY hard for me, verging on impossible. Harmony Road 2 has me as lost as an easter egg. AND...I don't want to learn it!!
3. I have no desire to learn to water-ski or snow-ski. I would love to learn to ice skate though. This is very unlikely since my roller-skating skills are so poor.
4. I have struggled with my weight since about age 8. However, I never went on a diet until I was in my mid-20's. Dieting made me FAT. Before that, I was just kinda chubby.
5. I had carpal tunnel surgery on both of my hands 2 years ago. One during Christmas, the other at the end of January. It worked and I am grateful to God and Phillip Hunt(surgeon).
Tags to my link list and Steph!