Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Posting every day in November! NABLOPOMO!

Because it said to here!


I am soooooo not computer savvy!! As you may or may not have noticed, I have links. Some of the links I typed in though, are not showing up. Jacinda and Julia are just empty spaces. Like the one in my head. I will add more of you later, It takes me a while to grasp things and then a bit longer to actually do something with it!!

I am also doing this blog every day in November thing so I am not sure how to get that pic thingy in the sidebar either. I wish I had learned to be a nerd. It sure would be handy!

Today is a total blah day. I have very little accomplished and the only upside to my day is church. Hubby wants a new car real bad and I don't think I can disuade him. It happens every time we get close to having no payment. Then once we get one, we have no extra money. Today he had me go and test drive a car and then said "Whatever you want to do!" I took it back said "Probably not, we really can't afford it right now." I hate passive aggressive. He is going to try to make it seem like it was my idea or I wanted it too. I don't. I want paid for cars. Car trouble is a pain, but better than car payments any day of the week. He will win though, I am not a breadwinner, so my vote gets a little bullied sometimes! Just the thought of more debt makes my stomach knot up and I feel a little nausea settling in. I hope he does not drive a new car home. I should be delighted my husband wants us to drive new cars. He wants a new vehicle so Lilly will be safer in a shoulder strap when she rides with him. His argument is valid, but I would prefer another route. My head hurts. My back hurts and I feel sick to my stomach.

The funniest thing about today-I started out my day at a lesson for my homemakers class which I will teach next week on...get this guys...it is so funny...stress management!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Please forward all of my mail to the loony bin. No address needed, they know me well.

2 comments:

Julie Anne said...

try this: if that "Julie" is supposed to be me, type www.juliethinks.blogspot.com into your template as the address. Even though it has my name, I noticed Juliabohemian's address actually pops up in the navigation bar. :)

Susie said...

Oh, wow. That is stressful. I truly enjoy driving paid for cars. They may not be in as nice of condition as a brand new one, but they get me where I need to go with A/C, heat and STEREO! That's all I need. ; )