Saturday, November 18, 2006

I don't reply to my comments...

at least not as a comment. Welcome to any new readers. I love getting comments and readers. It makes this feel like more than just a journal. It makes it more like a conversation...with grownups. I love it.

To all questioning about the Daniel Beth Moore Bible study, YES! I would totally recommend it. The first part was most relevant to me and the second part is a learning roller-coaster. I just don't like talking about end times. I think there is too much opinion and supposition. I know my God will make it fabulous. He's just that way.

I finally got my day yesterday. We did not leave the house and I got it straightened and some laundry done. BY the way, vinegar and baking soda totally rocks on our gross bathroom too. We have an old shower that is really impossible to clean, we need to replace it. It has gunk on the doors that was there when we bought the house and despite every possible cleaner, I cannot budge it. We settle for just getting the shower part clean. I normally use comet to accomplish that and the vinegar and baking soda did the same job. OH VINEGAR, you are my new best friend. Anyway, we now have clothing and a semi-neat home. I cannot believe it is Thanksgiving this Thursday. It is like the whole year has been stuck on fast-forward. I would prefer the pause button! We are off to go and deliver candy and nuts today as well as do a little traveling booth selling. Great jolly fun!

Enjoy your Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the recommendation! I'll try to pick it up. Have a good week! (It's a brand new one, tomorrow!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my place. Paid a visit in return, and it always warms my heart to find other procrastinaters out there. Especially ones with impossible to clean showers like mine.