Monday, May 01, 2006

Susie-the peanut butter banana smoothie that was yuk was the homemade variety. I'm sure Sonic's version is full of ice cream and yumminess-mine was milk, bananas and PB.

I am still very upset about the post that wasn't as I spent a good deal of time writing it. I am just doing a few random things. This is my theory-the longer the post, the more likely it is to be lost in space(cyber that is)

*Kittens are going to a new home today. They will be missed but we will get over it. We decided not to keep one, 2 cats is enough.

*Spelling bee tonight. I, along with my two older children will participate. I hope we don't humiliate the family.

*I can't seem to get over the blahs lately. I blame it on fatigue or possibly all the crap in my dining room I have to walk through seven hundred times a day. There is no where to put it all!!!

*Only 18 more days till school is over. YEAH!!!

*Somedays I wish I could trade lives with Oprah.

*Today is one of those days.

1 comment:

Susie said...

I hate losing posts! And I too lost one the other day that was particularly long. I just didn't post anything that day after losing it.

I know it's not for everyone, but exercise usually helps me out of funks. Especially walk/jogs. It's become my prayer time. The combination of exercise (releasing all those glorious endorphins[happy hormones]) and prayer just really seems to help improve things--or maybe just how I see things. Just an idea . . .