Friday, June 22, 2007

Homecoming...

Erik has been out of town all week and I have missed him with intensity I thought not possible. I can't wait to see him this afternoon and cannot imagine how some of you who deal with this frequently manage. He does so much more than I notice!! I have looked forward to our phone calls, except it has made me a little angry as he calls me each night with his restaurant choices of the day. Grrrrr. I REALLY love going out to eat and REALLY don't like to hear about his choices while I pull my hair out a strand at a time trying to figure out what we are going to have. The good news is that he gets home today and I am so excited that I will meet him going out the door to our homeschool curriculum sale. Life really isn't fun somtimes.

Mom's gallbladder surgery hs been postponed until next Tuesday. I cannot even believe this is happening. Ridiculous. We were planning a short trip that is now unplanned. I really needed it too. Someday...

Off to shower. 8:18 and I have been up for well over an hour. Naptime. LOL. I wish!

No comments: